Real estate is the economic force in our area. Often issues arise regarding many matters inherent in real estate, including:
- Violation of Restrictive Covenants
- Zoning Issues (aka Land Use Designations)
- Easement disputes
- Seller’s Failure to Disclose Property Defects
- Landlord/Tenant (Commercial and Residential)
- Infringing on Private Property Rights (e.g., Nuisance)
- Condominium and Homeowner Association Issues
- Partition of Property
- Ad Valorem Taxation (e.g., Value Adjustment Board Hearings)
- Title disputes
- and Many other issues
Remol Reed, P.A., understands the matters relevant to clients facing real estate issues and is well-prepared to defend or enforce your real estate rights.
Please contact us to discuss your real estate concerns.